E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Ibraheem, Prabhat Kumar, Dwarka P. Kothari., Recent Philosophies of Automatic Generation Control Strategies in Power Systems, IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, 20, 1, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Padhan, S. Majhi, A new control scheme for PID load frequency controller of single-area and multi-area power systems, ISA Transactions, 52, 242–251, (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shayeghi H, Shayanfar H, Jalili A., Load frequency control strategies: a state-of-the-art survey for the researcher. Energy Conversion and Management, 50:344–53, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agathoklis P, Hamza MH, Comparison of three algorithms for load frequency control, Elec. Power Sys. Research 7,165–72, (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park YM, Lee KY. Optimal decentralized load frequency control, Elec. Power Sys. Research, 7, 279–88, (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan CT, Liaw CM. An adaptive controller for power system load frequency control. IEEE Tran. on Power Sys. 4(1), 122–8, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rubaai A, Udo V. An adaptive control scheme for load-frequency control of multiarea power systems Part I. Identification and functional design. Elec. Power Sys. Research, 24,183–8 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan W., Unified tuning of PID load frequency controller for power systems via IMC. IEEE Trans. on Power systems 25(1), 341–50, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim Kaya, IMC based automatic tuning method for PID controllers in a Smith predictor configuration, Computers and Chemical Engineering 28, 281–290, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.