E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- B. Singh, K. Al-Haddad and A. Chandra, “A review of active filters for power quality improvement,” in IEEE Tran., on Ind. Electron., vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 960-971, Oct 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Divan, S. Bhattacharya, and B. Banerjee, “Synchronous frame harmonic isolator using active series filter,” in Proc. Eur. Power Electron. Conf., pp. 3030–3035, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chandra, B. Singh, B. N. Singh and K. Al-Haddad, “An improved control algorithm of shunt active filter for voltage regulation, harmonic elimination, power-factor correction, and balancing of nonlinear loads,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 495-507, May 2000. [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh and J. Solanki, “An Implementation of an Adaptive Control Algorithm for a Three-Phase Shunt Active Filter,” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 2811-2820, Aug. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Z. Wu and F. Liu, “A Novel Variable Step size Adaptive Harmonic Detecting Algorithm Applied to Active Power Filter,” 2006 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, Mumbai, 2006, pp. 574-578. [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, Sunil Kumar Dube, Sabha Raj Arya, A. Chandra and K. Al-Haddad, “A comparative study of adaptive control algorithms in Distribution Static Compensator,” IECON 2013-39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Vienna, pp. 145-150, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Dhanavath Suresh, S.P. Singh, “design of single input fuzzy logic controller for shunt DSTATCOM,” IETE journal of research, vol.61, no.5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Akagi, Y. Kanazawa, A. Nabae, “Generalized theory of the instantaneous reactive power in three-phase circuits”, Proc. IEEE JIEE IPEC, pp. 821-827, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, J. Solanki, “An implementation of an adaptive control algorithm for a three-phase shunt active filter”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 2811-2820, Aug. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Malesani, L., Rossetto, L., and Tenti, P.: ‘Active filter for reactive power and harmonics compensation’. IEEE Power Electronics Specialist Conf., Vancouver British Columbia, Canada, pp.321–330, 1986. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.