E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Zedong zheng, member, IEEE, kui wag, member, 1EEE, lie xu, member IEEE and yongdong li, member “A hybrid cascaded multilevel converter for battery energy management applied in electric vehicle” IEEE 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S.M.Luick, J.Cao, R.C.Bnasal, F.Rodriguez and A.Emadi, “energy storage systems for automotive applications” IEEE Trans.Ind.Electron. vol.55 no.6 pp, Jul 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H.M.Zhang and S.P.Ding “Application of synergic electric power supply in HEV” in 8th world congr. Intelligent control action, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.Emadi, Y.J.Lee and K.R.Rajashekara, “power electronics and motor drives in electric, hybrid electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. , vol.55, no.6- June 2008 [Google Scholar]
- K.Joghoon, S.Jhongwon, C.Changyoon, and B.H. Cho, “Stable configuration of a Li-ion series battery pack based on a screening process for improved voltage/SOC balancing,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.27, no.1, pp.411-424, Jan 2012 [Google Scholar]
- L.Yuang-Shung, T.Cheng-En, k.Yi-Pin, and C.Ming-Wing, “ Charge eualistion using quasi-resonant converters in battery string for medical power operated vehicle application,” in Proc. Int.Power Eletron. Conf., 2010 pp. 2722-2728. [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Hsieh, C.S.Moo and W.Y.Ou-Yang, “A bi-directional charge equalization circuit for series-connected batteries .” in Proc. IEEE Power Electron. Drives Syst.,2005,pp.1578-1583. [Google Scholar]
- S.Yarlagadda, T.T.Hartley, and T.Hussain, “A battery management system using an active charge equalization technique based on DC/DC converter topology”, in Proc. Energy Convers.Congr.Expo.,2011,pp.1188-1195 [Google Scholar]
- K.Chol-Ho, k.Young-Do, and M. Gun-Woo, “Individual cell voltage equalizer using selective two current paths for series connected Li-ion battery strings.” In Proc. Energy Convers. Congr.Expo.2009.pp.1812-1817. [Google Scholar]
- H.Shen, W.Zhu, and W.Chen, “Charge equalization using magnetic winding model for lithium ion battery string.” In Proc. Asia-pacefic power Energy Eng.Conf.2010,pp.1-4. [Google Scholar]
- P.Sang-Hyun, P.Ki-BUM, K.Hyoung-suk, M.Gun-woo, and Y. Myung-Joong, “Single-magnetic cell-to-cell charge equalization coverter with reduced number of transformer windings.” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.27 no.6,pp, 2900-2911, Jun 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K.Chol-Ho, K.Moon-Ypumg and M.Gun-woo,”A modularized charge equalizer using a battery monitoring IC for series-connected Li-Ion battery strings in electric vehicles” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.28.no.8, pp.3779-3789, Aug.2013. [Google Scholar]
- L.Maharjan, S. Inoue, H. Akagi, and J.Asakura, “state-of-charge(soc)- balancing control of a battery energy storage based on a cascaded PWM converter” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.24,no.6,pp.1628-1636, Jun.2009. [Google Scholar]
- L.Maharjan, T.Yamagishi, and H.Akagi. “Active-power control of individual converter cells for a battery energy storage system based on a multilevel cascade PWM controller”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.27,no.3, pp. 1099-1107, Mar.2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ilves, A.Antonopoulos, S.Norrga, and H.Nee, “A new modulation method for the modular multilevel converter allowing fundamental switching frequency,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol. 27, no.8, pp.3482-3494, Aug.2012. [Google Scholar]
- B.P.McGrath and D.G.Holmes, “enhanced voltage balancing of a flying capacitor multilevel converter using phase disposition (PD) modulation,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. , vol.26, no.7, pp.1933-1942, Jun.2011. [Google Scholar]
- L.Maharjan, T. Yamagishi, H.Akagi, and J.Asakura, “fault tolerant operation of a battery –energy-storage system based on a multilevel cascaded PWM converter with star configuration,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron . vol.25, no.9, pp.2386-2386, Sep.2010. [Google Scholar]
- M.Ma, L.Hu, A.Chen, and X.He, “Reconfiguration of carrier-based modulation strategy for fault tolerant multilevel inverters,” IEEE Trans. Electron. , vol.22.no.5,pp.2050-2060,Sep.2007. [Google Scholar]
- S.Gui-Jia, “Multilevel DC-link inverter,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. , vol.41,no.1,pp.848-854, jan-2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.