E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- K. Ishikawa, K. Terasawa, T. Sakai, S. Sugimoto, T. Nishino, Development of rolling stock inverters using SiC, Hitachi Review. 66, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ronanki, S.A. Singh, S.S. Williamson, Comprehensive Topological Overview of Rolling Stock Architecture and Recent Trends in Electric Railway traction Systems. IEEE Trans. on Transportation Electrification, 3, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hayato, H. Yuichiro, H. Masafumi. Ultra-compact, High-reliability, All-SiC Module, Fuji Electric Review, 59, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- www.mitsubishielectric.com [Google Scholar]
- www.st.com [Google Scholar]
- P. Shamsi, M.McDonough and B. Fahimi, Wide-Bandgap Semiconductor Technology: Its impact on the electrification of the transportation industry., in IEEE Electrification Magazine, 1, 2 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Swamy, Jun-Koo Kang, K. Shirabe, Power Loss, System Efficiency, and Leakage Current Comparison Between Si IGBT VFD and SiC FET VFD With Various Filtering Options, in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 51, 5 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, F. Wang, L. M. Tolbert, B. J. Blalock and D. J. Costinett, Evaluation of Switching Performance of SiC Devices in PWM Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives, in IEEE Transactions on PowerElectronics, 30, 10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Josifović, J. Popović-Gerber and J. A. Ferreira, Improving SiC JFET Switching Behavior Under Influence of Circuit Parasitics, in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 27, 8 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Merkert, T. Krone and A. Mertens, Characterization and Scalable Modeling of Power Semiconductors for Optimized Design of Traction Inverters with Si- and SiC-Devices, in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 29, 5 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.