E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Chun Qiu, K.T. Chau, Chunhua Liu, and C.C. Chan, “Overview of Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Charging”, in EVS27 International Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium, Barcelona, Spain, November 17-20, 2013, pp. 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Vilathgamuwa and J.P.K. Sampath, “Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) for Electric Vehicles (EVs)—Present and Future Trends”, in Plug In Electric Vehicles in Smart Grids, S. F. Rajakaruna S., Ghosh A., Ed., ed Springer International Publishing AG, Part of Springer Science+Business Media: Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 33-60. [Google Scholar]
- Rikard Vinge, “Wireless Energy Transfer by Resonant Inductive Coupling”, Master of Science Thesis, Department of Signals and systems, CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Goteborg, Sweden 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Miller, C.P. White, O.C. Onar, and P.M. Ryan, “Grid side regulation of wireless power charging of plug-in electric vehicles,” in Proc. Energy Conv. Congress Expo. Raleigh, NC, 2012, pp. 261-268. [Google Scholar]
- Subhadeep Bhattacharya, “Design of Static Wireless Charging Coils for Integration into Electric Vehicle”, IEEE ICSET 2012, Nepal, pp. 146-151. [Google Scholar]
- WiTricity, WiT-3300, [Online]. Available: http://witricity.com/innovation/standards/ [Google Scholar]
- SAE International, Hybrid-Ev committee [Online]. Available: http://standards.sae.org/wip/j2954/ [Google Scholar]
- I. Ouannes, P. Nickel, and K. Dostert, “Cell-wise monitoring of lithiumion batteries for automotive traction applications by using power line communication: battery modeling and channel characterization,” in Proc. 18th IEEE Int. Symp. on Power Line Commun. and its Appl., Mar. 2014, pp. 24–29 [Google Scholar]
- “http://www.qiwireless.com/category/wireless-standards/” QIWireless [Google Scholar]
- S. Barmada, M. Tucci, M. Raugi “Power Line Communication Integrated in a Wireless Power Transfer System: a Feasibility Study”, Proceedings of International Symposium on Power-Line Communications and Its Applications, ISPLC 2014, 30 March - 2 April, 2014, Glasgow, Scotland, pp. 116 – 120. [Google Scholar]
- S. Barmada, M. Tucci,M. Raugi M. Dionigi, P. Mezzanotte “Experimental Validation of a Hybrid Wireless Power Transfer - Power Line Communication System” International Symposium on Power Line Communications and its Applications (ISPLC), 20 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.