E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- R. D. de Oliveira Reiter, L. Michels, J. R. Pinheiro, R. A. Reiter, S. V. G. Oliveira, A. Péres, Comparative analysis of series and parallel photovoltaic arrays under partial shading conditions, 2012 10th IEEE International Conference on Industry Applications, Fortaleza, pp. 1-5, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. T. K. Kho, J. Ahmed, S. Kashem, Y. L. Then, A comprehensive review on PV configurations to maximize power under partial shading, TENCON 2017-2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Penang, pp. 763-768, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Chen, T. J. Liang, L. S. Yang, J. F. Chen, A Safety Enhanced, High Step-Up DC–DC Converter for AC Photovoltaic Module Application, IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, (27) 4, pp. 1809-1817, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Tofoli, D. d.C. Pereira, W. Josias de Paula, D. d. S. Oliveira Júnior, Survey on non-isolated high-voltage step-up dc–dc topologies based on the boost converter, IET Power Electronics, (8) 10, pp. 2044-2057, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lotfi Nejad, B. Poorali, E. Adib, A. A. Motie Birjandi, New cascade boost converter with reduced losses, IET Power Electronics, (9) 6, pp. 1213-1219, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, Y. Wang, X. Li, Isolated high step-up DC–DC converter with integrated cascade structure, IET Power Electronics, (11) 7, pp. 1143-1152, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Maksimovic, S. Cuk, Switching converters with wide DC conversion range, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, (6) 1, pp. 151-157, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Tsai-Fu Wu, Te-Hung Yu, Unified approach to developing single-stage power converters, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, (34) 1, pp. 211-223, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. S. C. Barreto, E. A. A. Coelho, V. J. Farias, L. C. de Freitas, J. B. Vieira, An optimal lossless commutation quadratic PWM Boost converter, APEC. Seventeenth Annual IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, Dallas, TX, (2), pp. 624-629, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharifi, M. Jabbari, H. Farzanehfard, A New Family of Single-Switch ZVS Resonant Converters, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, (64) 6, pp. 4539-4548, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Hass, F. C. Corrêa, C. B. Nascimento, A novel non-isolated high DC-DC voltage based on boost converter employing coupled inductor, 2017 Brazilian Power Electronics Conference (COBEP), Juiz de Fora, pp. 1-6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Moradi Sizkoohi, J. Milimonfared, M. Taheri, S. Salehi, High step-up soft-switched dual-boost coupled-inductor-based converter integrating multipurpose coupled inductors with capacitor-diode stages, IET Power Electronics, (8) 9, pp. 1786-1797, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Abutbul, A. Gherlitz, Y. Berkovich, A. Ioinovici, Step-up switching-mode converter with high voltage gain using a switched-capacitor circuit, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, (50) 8, pp. 1098-1102, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Ismail, M. A. Al-Saffar, A. J. Sabzali, High Conversion Ratio DC–DC Converters With Reduced Switch Stress, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, (55) 7, pp. 2139-2151, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. V. T. Bascope, I. Barbi, Generation of a family of non-isolated DC-DC PWM converters using new three-state switching cells, 2000 IEEE 31st Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference. Conference Proceedings, Galway, (2) pp. 858-863, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Torrico-Bascopé, L. F. Costa, G. V. Torrico-Bascopé, Generation of new nonisolated high voltage gain DC-DC converters, 2011 IEEE 33rd International Telecommunications Energy Conference (INTELEC), Amsterdam, pp. 1-8, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Torrico-Bascopé, F. L. Tofoli, C. G. Castelo Branco, C. M. T. Cruz, Three-state switching cell (3SSC)-based non-isolated dc–dc boost-type converter with balanced output voltage and wide voltage conversion range, IET Power Electronics, (11) 7, pp. 1217-1223, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, G. Dai, L. Wang, C. Gong, A Three-State Switching Boost Converter Mixed With Magnetic Coupling and Voltage Multiplier Techniques for High Gain Conversion, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, (31) 4, pp. 2991-3001, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. de Novaes, A. Rufer, I. Barbi, A New Quadratic, Three-Level, DC/DC Converter Suitable for Fuel Cell Applications, 2007 Power Conversion Conference - Nagoya, Nagoya, pp. 601-607, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yan, J. Xu, X. Liu, G. Zhou, J. Gao, Flicker-free transformerless LED driving circuit based on quadratic buck PFC converter, Electronics Letters, (50) 25, pp. 1972-1974, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Alonso, J. Viña, D. Gacio, L. Campa, G. Martínez, R. Osorio, Analysis and design of the quadratic buck-boost converter as a high-power-factor driver for power-LED lamps, IECON 2010-36th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 2541-2546, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Pires, D. Foito, A. Cordeiro, A DC–DC Converter With Quadratic Gain and Bidirectional Capability for Batteries/ Supercapacitors, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, (54) 1, pp. 274-285, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gules, L. L. Pfitscher, L. C. Franco, An interleaved boost DC-DC converter with large conversion ratio, 2003 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, (1), pp. 411-416, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Maksimovic, R. Erickson, Universal-input, high-power-factor, boost doubler rectifiers, Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, 1995. APEC ‘95. Conference Proceedings 1995., Tenth Annual, Dallas, TX, (1), pp. 459-465, (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.