E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- M. Arehpanahi, M. Fazil, “Position Control Improvement of Permanent Magnet Motor using Model Predictive control”, IJE Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7 (2018), 1044-1049. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Wang, Jian Chen, Ming-Cheng and K. T. Chau, “Field-oriented control & direct torque control for paralleled VSI fed PMSM drives with variable switching frequencies,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 3 (2016), 2417-2428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pilla, A. S. Tummala and M. R. Chintala, “Tuning of Extended Kalman Filter using Self-Adaptive differential evolution algorithm for sensorless permanent magnet synchronous motor drive”, IJE Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 11(2016),1565-1573 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hinkkanen, T. Tuovinen, L. Hornefors and J. Luomi, “A combination position and stator-resistance observer for salient PMSM drives: Design and stability analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 27, No. 2 (2013), 601-609. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kouro, J. Rodriguez, B. Wu, S. Bernet and M. Perez, “Powering the future of the industry: high power adjustable speed drive topologies,” IEEE Industry Magazine, 2012, 26-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pan and R. A. Bharat, “Modular motor/converter system with redundancy for high speed, high power motor applications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 2 (2010), 408-416. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junjie, Ren, HuiFeng, HongyingRen and Yi Huang, “Simulation of PMSM vector control system based on propeller load characteristic,” Proceeding of the IEEE International conference on intelligent control and information processing, Aug 13-15, 2010, pp. 735-737. [Google Scholar]
- R. Krishnan, Permanent magnet synchronous and brushless DC motor drives, USA: Boca Raton, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiao, C. M. Chen, and M. Zhang, “Dynamic permanent magnet flux estimation of permanent magnet synchronous machines,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductor. Vol. 2, No. 3 (2010), 1085-1088. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Soltani, NR Abjadi, M. Pahlavaninezhad, “An adaptive nonlinear controller for speed sensorless PMSM taking the iron loss resistance into account,” IJE Transactions B: Applications, vol. 21, no. 2 (2008), 151-160. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rashed, P. F. A. Macconnell, A. F. Stronach and P. Acarnely, “Sensorless indirect rotor field orientation speed control of permanent magnet synchronous motor with stator resistance estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 54, no. 3 (2007), 1664-1675. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.