E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- Graue, A., Viksund, B.G., & Baldwin, B.A., “Reproducible Wettability Alteration of Low-Permeable Outcrop Chalk”, (1999), Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi:10.2118/55904-PA. [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Anderson, “Wettability Literature Survey - Part 1: Rock/Oil/Brine Interactions and the Effects of Core Handling on Wettability”. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 38(10), 1125–1144 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zangiabadi, B., Korsnes, R.I., Madland, M.V., Hildebrand-Habel, T., Hiorth, A., & Kristiansen, T.G., “Mechanical Properties of High And Lower Porosity Outcrop Chalk At Various Wetting States”, (2009), Presented at Asheville 2009, the 43rd US Rock Mechanics Symposium and 4th US-Canada Rock Mechanics Symposium, Asheville, NC, 28 June-1 July. [Google Scholar]
- Andersen, P.O., Ahsan, R., Evje, S., Bratteli, F., Madland, M.V., & Hiorth, A., “A Model for Brine-Dependent Spontaneous Imbibition Experiments with Porous Plate”, (2013), Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi:10.2118/164901-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Cuiec, L.E., Bourbiaux, B., & Kalaydjian, F., “Oil Recovery by Imbibition in Low-Permeability Chalk”, (1994), Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi:10.2118/20259-PA. [Google Scholar]
- Springer.N., Korsbech.U., & Aage.H.K., Resistivity Index Measurement Without the Porous Plate: A Sesaturation Technique Based on Evaporated Produces Uniform Water Saturation Profiles and More Reliable Results for Tight North Sea Chalk. SCA 2003–38, Presented at The International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Pau, France. [Google Scholar]
- Maas.J, & Springer. N., “Advanced Core Measurements “Best Practices” for Low Reservoir Quality Chalk”. Available at https://www.scaweb.org/technology/best-practices-for-chalk/. [Google Scholar]
- Robin, M., Combes, R., Degreve, F., & Cuiec, L., “Wettability of Porous Media from Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy: From Model to Reservoir Rocks”, (1997), Paper SPE-37235, Presented at the International Symposium on oilfield Chemistry, Houston, Texas, USA, 18–21 February. [Google Scholar]
- Schmatz, J., Klaver, J., Jiang, M., & Urai, J.L., “Nanoscale Morphology of Brine/Oil/Mineral Contacts in Connected Pores of Carbonate Reservoirs: Insights on Wettability From Cryo-BIB-SEM”, (2017), Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi:10.2118/180049-PA. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sripal and L.A. James, “Application of an Optimization Method for the Restoration of Core Samples for SCAL Experiments”. Petrophysics, 59(1), 72–81 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Hirasaki, G.J., Rohan, J.A., Dubey, S.T., & Niko, H., “Wettability Evaluation During Restored-State Core Analysis”, (1990), Paper SPE-20506, Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conferences and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisisana, USA, 23–26 September. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Henriksen, I.L. Fabricius, M.K. Borre, U. Korsbech, A.T. Theilgaard and J.B. Zandbergen, “Core density scanning, degree of induration and dynamic elastic moduli of Palaeogene limestone in the Copenhagen area”. Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 32, 107–117 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Voake, A. Nermoen, C. Ravnås, R.I. Korsnes and I.L. Fabricius, “The influence of temperature cycling and pore fluid on the tensile strength of chalk”., Submitted for publication (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Warner, R., “Western European refineries and acidity in crude oil”, S&P Global Platts, (2017), Available at https://www.platts.com/IM.Platts.Content/InsightAnalysis/IndustrySolutionPapers/SR-western-european-refineries-and-acidity-in-crude-oil.pdf [Accessed 26 April 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Hassler and E. Brunner, “Measurement of capillary pressures in small core samples”. Trans. AIME, 160, 114–123 (1945). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. McPhee, J. Reed and I. Zubizarreta, Core Analysis: A Best Practice Guide, Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 64, 313–345 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, A. Fogden, T. Senden and M.A. Knackstedt, “Investigation of Pore-Scale Mixed Wettability”, Paper SPE-129974. SPE Journal, 17(1), 20–30 (2012). doi:10.2118/129974-PA. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Frobes, Centrifuge Data Analysis Techniques: An SCA Survey on the Calculation of Drainage Capillary Pressure Curves from Centrifuge Measurements, paper SCA 1997–14., Presented at The International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Calgary, Canada (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.