E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Abdul Rahman, H. (2013). Haze Phenomenon in Malaysia: Domestic or Trans-boundary Factor? [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Shahwahid H.O. The Economic Value of the June 2013 Haze Impacts on Peninsular Malaysia. Laguna, Philippines; 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jamal et al. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Y.W., Cheng, J.P., Duan, Y.S., (2011). Economic Evaluation of Residents’ Health Hazard Caused by PM2.5 of Haze Pollution in a City. J. Environ. Health 28 (3), 250–252. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, Y.B., Chen, J., Li, W., (2014). An assessment of PM2.5 related health risks and impaired values of Beijing residents in a consecutive high-level exposure during heavy hazendays. Huan Jing Ke Xue 35, 1–8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gao, M., Guttikunda, S.K., Carmichael, G.R., Wang, Y., Liu, Z., Stanier, C.O. (2015). Health impacts and economic losses assessment of the 2013 severe haze event in Beijing area. Sci. Total Environ. 511C, 553–561. [Google Scholar]
- Mu, Q., and Zhang, S. (2013). An evaluation of the economic loss due to the heavy haze during January 2013 in China. China Environ. Sci. 33, 2087–2094. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W. Cheng, J. Li, D. Duan, Y., Wei, H., Ji, R. Wang, W. (2014). Urban ambient air quality investigation and health risk assessment during haze and non-haze periods in Shanghai, China Atmospheric Pollution Research 4 (2013): 275–281. [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, J. S. Kumar, R., Devotta, S. (2005). Health risks of NO2, SPM and SO2 in Delhi (India). Atmospheric Environment. 39: 6868–6874. [Google Scholar]
- Kalaiarasan, M., Balasubramanian, R., Cheong, K.W.D., Tham, K.W., 2009. Traffic-generated airborne particles in naturally ventilated multi-storey residential buildings of Singapore:bvertical distribution and potential health risks. Building and Environment 44: 1493–1500. [Google Scholar]
- Castro, D., Slezakova, K., Delerue-Matos, C., Alvim-Ferraz, M. D., Morais, S., Pereira, M. D. (2011). Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in gas and particulate phases of indoor environments influenced by tobacco smoke: levels, phase distributions, and health risks. Atmospheric Environment. 45: 1799–1808. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W. C., Cheng, J. P., Guo, M. X., Cao, Q. F., Yin, Y. W., Wang, W. H. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ambient air particulate matter in the Yangtze River Delta Region, China: spatial, annual, and seasonal variations and health risks. Environmental Engineering Science. 28: 795–802. [Google Scholar]
- Othman J., Sahani M., Mahmud M., Sheikh Ahmad M.K. (2014). Transboundary smoke haze pollution in Malaysia: Inpa4ent health impacts and economic valua4on. Environ Pollut. Elsevier 189:194–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Children’s Environmental Health, Accessed: 18 June 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.