E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A. Rebelo, E. Pinto, M. V. Silva and A. A. Almeida, Chemical safety of children’s play paints: focus on selected heavy metals. Microchem. J., 118, 203–210, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Heikkila, M. Hurme, M. Jarvelainen, Safety considerations in process synthesis. Comput. Chem. Eng., 20, S115–S120, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Hassim, M. Hurme, Inherent occupational health assessment during process research and development stage. J. of Loss Prevention in the Pro. Ind., 23 (1), 127–138, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Conte, R. Gani, K. M. Ng, Design of formulated products: a systematic methodology. AIChE Journal, 57 (9), 2431–2449, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Conte, R. Gani, Y. S. Cheng, K. M. Ng, Design of formulated products: experimental component. AIChE Journal, 58 (1), 173–189, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. K. H. Lee, K. L. Choy, Y. N. Chan, A knowledge-based ingredient formulation system for chemical product development in the personal care industry. Comp. & Chem. Eng., 65, 40–53, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Ten, M. H. Hassim, D. K. S. Ng, N. G. Chemmangattuvalappil, A molecular design methodology by the simultaneous optimisation of performance, safety and health aspects. Chem Eng Sci., 159, 140–153, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Edwards, D. Lawrence, Assessing the inherent safety of chemical process routes: is there relation between plant costs and inherent safety? Process Safety and Env. Protection, 71, B4, 252–258. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. Palaniappan, R. Srinivasan, R. B. Tan, Expert system for the design of inherently safer processes. 1. route selection stages. Ind Eng Chem Res., 41, 6698–6710. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Hassim, D. W. Edwards, Development of a methodology for assessing inherent occupational health hazards. Process Safety and Env. Protection, 84 (5), 378–390. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Abagale, S. K. Twumasi, J. A. M. Awudza, Chemical studies on the composition of natural paint pigment materials from the Kassena-Nankana district of the upper east region of Ghana. Chem. and Materials Research, 3, 13–22. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations (UN), Globally harmonized system of classification and labelling of chemicals (GHS), 7th revised edition, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Steinemann, Health and societal effects from exposure to fragranced consumer products. Prev Med Rep., 5, 45–47, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorguner, M. Akgun, Acute inhalation injury. Eurasian J. Med, 42, 1, 28–35. (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- International POPs Elimination Network, Global lead paint elimination report. http://ipen.org/documents/global-lead-paint-report-2016. Accessed 12 June 2018, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Semple, Dermal exposure to chemicals in the workplace: just how important is skin absorption? Occ. and Env. Med., 61, 4, 376–382, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Conte, R. Gani, J. Abildskov, Innovation integrated chemical product-process design - Development through a model-based systems approach. PhD thesis, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), (2010). [Google Scholar]
- F. Karakas, B. Vaziri Hassas, M. S. Celik, Effect of precipitated calcium carbonate additions on waterborne paints at different pigment volume concentrations. Progress in Organic Coatings, 83, 64–70, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Min, Eco-friendly water-soluble paint composition for interior finishing material of building, EP20130840141, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.