E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Rohany N. 2003. Isu-isu kaunseling dan perkembangan kerjaya. Kuala Lumpur: Utusan publication and distributors Sdn Bhd. [Google Scholar]
- Lazarus R.S., Deese J., and Osier J.F. 1993. The effects of psychological stress upon performance. Psychological Bulletin 49. 5: 293–316. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper C.L., Cooper R.D., and Eaken L.H. 1988. Living with stress. Penguin Books. London. [Google Scholar]
- Hedge A., Erikson W.A., and Rubin G. 1992. Effects of personnel and organizational factors and sick building syndrome in air-conditioned offices. In Quick J.C., Murphy. L.R., and Hurrell J.J. (Eds). Stress and well being at work. American Psychological Association. Washington D.C. 286–298. [Google Scholar]
- Quick J.C., and Quick J.D. 1984. Occupational stress and preventive management. McGraw Hill. New York. [Google Scholar]
- Manshor A.T., Fontaine R., Chong S.C. 2003. ocuupational stress among managers: A Malaysia survey. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 18(6): 622–628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yunus J.M., Mahajar A.J. 2011. Stress and psychological well-being of government officers in Malaysia. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning. 7(2): 40–50. [Google Scholar]
- Cendales B., Useche S.A., Gomez V. 2014. Psychosocial work factors, blood pressure and psychological strain in male bus operators. Industrial Health. 52: 279–288. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fida R., Paciello M., Tramontano C., Fontaine R.G., Barbaranelli C., Farnese M.L. 2015. An integrative approach to understanding counterproductive work behavior: the roles of stressors, negative emotions, and moral disengagement. J. Bus. Ethics. 130(1): 131–144. [Google Scholar]
- Kontogiannis T. 2006. Patterns of driver stress and coping strategies in a Greek sample and their relationship to aberrant behaviors and traffic accidents. Accid. Anal. Prev. 38(5): 913–924. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Useche S.A., Ortiz V.G., Cendales B.E. 2017. stress-related psychosocial factors at work, fatigue, and risky driving behaviour in bus rapid transport (BRT) drivers. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 104(2017): 106–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amundsen A., and Sagberg F. 2003. Hours of Service Regulations and the Risk of Fatigue and Sleep-related Road Accidents: A Literature Review. Transportakonomisk Institutt (T0I). Oslo. [Google Scholar]
- Yahaya A., Yahaya N., Amat F., Bon A.T., and Zakariya Z. 2010. The effect of various modes of occupational stress, job satisfaction, intention to leave, and absentism companies commission of Malaysia. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Kloimuller I., Karazman R., Geissler H., Karazman-Morawetz I., and Haupt H. 1999. The relation of age, work ability index and stress-inducing factors among bus drivers. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 25(2000): 497–502. [Google Scholar]
- Barbara, J.S.; Psych, C. and Shain, M. (2002), When Workplace Stress Stifles Productivity, Drake Business Review, 1(1): 27–29. Retrieved from http://www.drakeintl.com/dbr/pdf/work_place_stress.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lluminari, Inc. 2004. Creating Healthy Corporate Cultures for Both Genders: A National Employee Survey, A Lluminari Landmark Study. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.