E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Russian Federal Law No. 261-FZ [Google Scholar]
- T. Serrenho, P. Bertoldi, C. Cahill, Survey of energy audits and energy management systems in the Member States (Ricardo Energy & Environment, US, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Eaton, M. Johnson, A Study on Energy Efficiency in Enterprises: Energy Audits and Energy Management Systems (Ricardo Energy & Environment, US, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kudrenickis, G. Klavs, New Latvian Energy Efficiency Law and Alternative measures (Institute of Physical Energetics Energy system analyses and optimisation department, Latvia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Norm EN-13187 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SNiP23-02-2003 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard GOST R 54852-2011 [Google Scholar]
- I. Potekhin, V. Mischenko, A. Mottaeva, A. Zheltenkov, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03020 (2018) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20183303020 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Svistunov, N.K. Pushnikov, Heating, ventilation and air conditioning of objects of agro-industrial complex and housing and communal services (Ricardo Energy & Environment, US, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunkel, E. Kotonasiou, Indoor air quality thermal comfort and daylight. Analysis of residential building regulations in eight EU member states (Ricardo Energy & Environment, US, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nemova, K. Trofimov, Methodical instructions to practical work. Thermal diagnostic of the building (Ricardo Energy & Environment, US, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scheffer, M. Konig, T. Engelmann, L. C. Tagliabue, A. L. C. Ciribini, S. Rinaldi, M. Pasetti, 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT, 16–18 April 2018, Brescia, Italy (2018). doi: 10.1109/METROI4.2018.8428349 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.