E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Russian Federation Standard GOST 54961-2012 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, Gas Supply(Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, Ye.B. Solovyeva, M.D. Gulyukin, Nauchnoe obozrenie 22, 27–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, Ye.B. Solovyeva, Yu.G. Markevich, Development of a methodology for determining the optimum reliability indicators for elements of gas supply systems (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.B. Solovyeva, N.A. Kharlamova, Nauchnoe obozrenie 5, 94-98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Ravich, Fuel and its efficiency(Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 42.101.2003 General provisions for the design and construction of gas distribution systems of metal and polyethylene pipes (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- On measures to ensure safety when using and maintaining indoor and in-apartment gas equipment. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 14 2013. No. 410 [Google Scholar]
- Safety rules for gas distribution and gas consumption systems, SR 12-529-03 (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Tabunshchikov V.I. Prokhorov, O.N. Bryukhanov, V.A. Zhila, A.K. Klochko, Vestnik MSBI 4, 73-77 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, Ye.B. Solovyeva, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 03016 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ye.B. Solovyeva, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJMET) 9(2), 761-764 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 29 2010. No. 870 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gerelov, Complex system of construction of gas distribution pipelines from polymer materials(Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kostrova, Requirements for industrial safety at gas distribution and gas consumption facilities(Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.