E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Technical Data, International document (München, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Tolerance and Limits for Construction Drilling and Sawing, International document (Zurich, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, PhD Thesis (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Zertsalov, A.V. Kosolapov, Abstracts of the report at the conference «Hydropower. New developments and technologies» (St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kosolapov, M.G. Zercalov, National Association of Diamond Cutting and Drilling 3, 12-17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kosolapov, The use of technology of diamond cutting and drilling in the repair and reconstruction of hydraulic structures, Dissertation (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Sadovoy, The study of the secondary electron emission of a single crystal diamond, Dissertation (Dolgoprudny, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Komarovskikh, The study of the structure and electronic state of paramagnetic centers in diamond, associated with the entry of phosphorus, oxygen, hydrogen, silicon and germanium (Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pushkin, N.N. Zenin, О.K. Gulish, O.A. Kuznetsova, A.P. Rudenko, Journal of Physical Chemistry, Nauka Publishing House (M) 73(9), 1561-1566 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kosolapov, Theses of the report at the International Atomic Forum “Bulatom” (Varna, Bulgaria, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.