E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Solutions for Waste and Wastewater Treatment|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- V. Voshanik, N. Dzhumagulova, et.al. Ecology of Urban Areas 1, 39–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dinh Dap, V. Voshanik, et.al. Water supply and sanitary technique 12, 20–25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dinh Dap, V. Voshanik, et.al. Safety in Technosphere 5(68), 9–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dinh Dap, V. Voshanik, N. Dzhumagulova, Vesnik KRSU 12, 112-117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dinh Dap, V. Voshanik, M. Slesarev, et.al. Ecology of Urban Areas 1, 35–40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Rodziller, Prediction water quality of reservoirs-receivers of sewage (Moscow, EDP Strouzdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.