E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Solutions for Waste and Wastewater Treatment|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- J. Wang, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 143, 2-7 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Anna Jarosik, Water & Water International, 1, 18-24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Acquisto, A Bethany, S Robert S, Smith, E James, Pillai, D Suresh, Water Environment Federation, 61 to 70, 5345-5361 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Angelidaki I, Ahring B.K, Problems around sludge” (EDP Langenkamp and Marmo, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Lessel T, Sewage Sludge and Wastewater for Use in Agriculture (EDP Vienna 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Turovcky I, Sewage sludge processing. Treatment of Sewage Sludge. Dehydration and Disinfection(Deli print, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Technological regulations of treatment facilities of the municipal Enterprise of housing and communal services of Chekhov region (EDP Chekhov, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Sewage system. External networks and constructions (SNiP 2.04.03-85, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- Dzumagulova N, Volshanik V, Golubka T, Theoretical and Applied Problems of Agro-industry, 2, 28-31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.