E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Tin Tin Pyone, “Urban Development in Myanmar” to seminar report 11th International Seminar on Land Readjustment and Urban Development (Japan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Mie Mie Tin, “New Opportunities for Housing in Yangon Mega City”, Seminar report German Myanmar Workshop on Sustainable and Urban Development in the Mega City Yangon (Yangon University, Myanmar, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Industry Government Group for High Technology and Institute of Sultan Iskandar, “Yangon Strategic Development Plan (Interim Report)” (YCDC, Yangon Myanmar, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Myanmar Maps, http://myanmarmaps.com/ [Google Scholar]
- San San Moe, GMSARN International Journal 3, 179-186 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Population Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population with Technical assistance from UNFPA, “The 2014 Myanmar Population and housing census”(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yangon Heritage Trust, “The Role of Heritage in the Sustainable Development of Yangon”, Building the Future, Report of an International Conference held in Yangon (Myanmar, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yangon Heritage Trust, Yangon Heritage Strategy 1, 152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- UNDP Myanmar, The State of Local Governance: Trends in Yangon (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bansal, E. Fox, Yangon: Architectural Guide, DOM Publishers(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yangon Region Government (YCDC), Yangon 2040 An Attractive International Port and Logistics Hub: The City of Blue, Green and Gold (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rogier van den Berg, Guidelines for Urban Planning(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hnin Su Mon Win, Maung Hlain, Theingi Shwe, Comparison between Green Area Ratio of Yangon’s Housing Estates and Foreign Housing Estates, IJETAE 4(2) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Su Su, “Liveable Cities- Myanmar Experience: Approach Systematic Urban and Management System of Yangon Central Business District”, Toward Liveable Cities- The ASEAN Way World Town Planning Day Malaysia (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Google Maps, https://www.google.com/maps/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.