E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- W.B. Meyer, The Environmental Advantages of Cities, England (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Santamouris, Environmental Design of Urban Buildings: An Integrated Approach (Earthscan publishing house, England, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Beathley, Planning and Sustainability: The elements of a new paradigm, Journal of Planning Literature publishing house (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.W. McPherson, Laboratory hamsters (Academic Press, Orlando, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- H. Thomas, The Great Empires of the Ancient World (University of Melbourne, USA, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Schaeffer Claude, Syria and the Cradle of Civilization: The Findings of Claude F a Schaeffer in Ras Shamra(Trubner & Co. Publisher, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Bunni, K. Al-Assaad, Palmyra Archaeological - Historically - Tourism 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works, Directorate of Urban Planning, Master Plan of Palmyra (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Elsheshtawy, The Evolving Arab City: Tradition, Modernity and Urban Development (Routledge publishing house, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malloy, J. Brock, A. Floyd, M. Livingston, R.H. Webb, Design with the Desert: Conservation and Sustainable Development(CRC press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. DeKay, G.Z. Brown, Sun, Wind, and Light: Architectural Design Strategies(John Wiley & Sons, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mendez, Climate Change from the Streets (University of California, Berkeley, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ng, Designing High-density Cities for Social and Environmental Sustainability (Earthscan publishing house, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lambers, F.S. Chapin III, T.L. Pons, Plant Physiological Ecology(Springer Science & Business Media, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Douglas, I.B. Tauris, Cities: An Environmental History (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.