E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- I.A. Dobritsyna, The art of city planning 1, 464-470 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Karakova, City planning and architecture 1, 41-44 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Mikhailenko, Applied geometry and engineering drawings 22, 6-11 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ovchinnikov, The equipment, technics and the technology of welding and cutting metals (KnoRus, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ovchinnikov, Basic theory of welding and cutting metals (KnoRus, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Karakova, U.O. Sidorova, City planning and architecture 2(10), 17-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dobritsyna, From postmodernism to non-linear architecture, Architecture in the context of modern philosophy and science (Progress-Tradition, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- U.T. Bozhko, Architectonics and combinatorics of formation (High Sch., Kiev, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Holl, Idea. Phenomenon and Material (The Monacelli Press, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.