E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- W. Lin, A. Gu, Tianranqi Gongye 5, 87–91 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gjesdal, Computing and Visualization in Science 1-2, 25–32 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Puskar, Engineered Systems 9, 54–59 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Safonov, S. Kovalev, S. Ovcharov, A. Melnikov, Proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference 2006, ESREL 2006 - Safety and Reliability for Managing Risk European Safety and Reliability Conference, 2519–2524 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kudo, M. Takahashi, T. Wakabayashi, N. Sakaba, Transactions of the Atomic Energy Society of Japan 4, 360–367 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Nikolaenko, A.S. Dyundik, Journal of Economics and Social Sciences 9, 13–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Meshkati, Automation and Human Performance: Theory and Applications 1, 427–446 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.B. Solovyeva, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJMET) 9(2), 761–76 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhila, Ye.B. Solovyeva, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 02066 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhila, E. Solovyeva, International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies” for Sustainable Urban Development, 3–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.