E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- N.V. Sineeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 02050 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183302050 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Balandin, Novosibirsk: history of town planning 1893 - 1945 (Zap.-Sib. Prince, Novosi-Birsk, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sineeva, Civil Engineering (Sibstrin) 11(1), 54–59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sineeva, Channel processes and their typification, textbook (Reg.Svyd-in, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, Technogenesis and degradation of surface water bodies (Publishing House “ENERGY”, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Chalov, Environmental Ruslovodedenie (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.