E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- O.E. Gaybarian, G.I. Myasishchev, Engineering journal of don. 4(47), 193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Goddess, The Model of Linguistic persona and Its Relation to Different Types of Texts (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shirina, O. Gaybarian G. Myasischev, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 012077 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Bloch, Pragmatism, Ethics and Aesthetics of Communication. Linguistics and language education in modern Russia (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sokolov, PhD Thesis abstract (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kostyuchenko, The System Organization and Management of Construction (Rostov/Don, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kliuchnikova, O.A. Pobegaylov, Procedia Engineering 150, 2168–2172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hussey, Strategic Management (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Pobegaylov, G.I. Myasishchev, O.E. Gaybarian, Procedia Engineering 150, 2173–2177 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulkhanova, Russian mentality: cross-cultural and typological approaches. Russian mentality: issues of psychological theory and practice (Institute of psychology RAS, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babanov, The dynamics of the development of sustainable investment climate in regions with unstable economies (ITKOR, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babanov, Cyclic backwardness in infrastructure investment in the regions Economic and Legal. Business-in-law (Media - WAC, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Blank, Fundamentals of Financial Management (Nika-Tsentr, Kiev, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Richard, U. Ric, A.F. Wall, Keeling Liberal Education 93(4), 22–31 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Grice, Linguistic pragmatics XVI, 217–237 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolesov, Language and mentality (Petersburg Oriental Studies, Saint-Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kolmykova, Investment analysis (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Shmelev, Russian language model of the world: materials for the dictionary (Languages of Slavonic culture, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leont’ev, Psychophysiological mechanisms of speech. General linguistics: forms of existence, function, language history (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Vladimirova, Called into the fellowship: the Russian discourse in the intercultural communication (Book house “LIBROKOM”, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.