E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- E. Syromyatnikov, Quality management in the oil and gas industry (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Zemenkov, Operation of equipment and facilities of the gas industry (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ginzburg, L. Krasnova, Financial management at the enterprises of oil and gas industry (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ivanov, System analysis of geoecological risks in gas industry (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gureeva, Fundamentals of the economy of oil and gas industry (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, V. Snetkov A. Tebryaev, Z. Askarov, V 2017 MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 08055 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, V. Snetkov, A. Tebryaev, V E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03051 (2018) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303051 [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, V E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03052 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303052 [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, D. Mokhorov, A. Tebryaev, Matec web of conferences 170, 01058 (2018) DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001058 [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, N. Zhilskiy, E. Shariapova, Matec web of conferences 170, 01057 (2018) DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001057 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.