E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- J. Lubchenco, A. Olson, Ecology 72(2), 371–412 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Marouen, International Journal of Business and Management 10(11), 107–121 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Melnyk, R. Sroufe, R.J. Calantone, Journal of Operations Management 21, 329–351 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Soboleva, T. Burtseva, E. Barmina, E. Ganebnykh, P. Tokareva, Overcoming uncertainty of institutional environment as a tool of global crisis management (Springer, Contribution to Economics, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Markina, A. Sharkova, M. Barna, International Journal of Entrepreneurship 22(3), 12–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Aaker, Kumar, V. R.Leone, G. Day, Marketing research (Wiley, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.