E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- J.A. Schumpeter, The theory of economic development: An inquiry into profits, capital, credit, interest, and the business cycle (Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- O. Manual, Guidelines for collecting and interpreting innovation data. The measurement of scientific and technological activities (OECD Publishing, Paris, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Poloskov, A.V. Zheltenkov, Bulletin of Moscow Region State University, Series: Economics 2, 155–163 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Datta, R. Reed, L. Jessup, American Journal of Business 28(2), 147–191 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Zheltenkov, MATEC Web of Conference 170, 01022 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Radushinsky, A. Mottaeva, L. Andreeva, G. Dyakova, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 012137 (2017) doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, MATEC Web of Conference 193, 01025 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Fokina, A.V Krasnikova, Organizer of Production 25(3), 66–75 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V Chiesa, F. Frattini, Journal of Product Innovation Management 28(4), 437–454 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V Sukhorukov, Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship 15(8), 64–70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 01053 (2018) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201817001053 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dyakova, S. Izmaylova, A. Mottaeva, E. Karanina, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 012218 (2017) doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.