E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Laboratory Experimental Techniques: Element Scale|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- A. Kesonen, Mechanical properties of Finnish rocks based on uniaxial compressive strength and tensile strength test, AALTO University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Kaklis, S. P. Mavrigiannakis, Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale, 40, 18 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Suwal, R. Kuwano, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, 45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Salazar, Theses and Dissertations, (University of Arkansas), 2563, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jacobsson, SKB P 06, 69 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramanujan, Ramanujan’s Collected Works, (1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Israel, J. Math Anal. and Applic. 15, 243 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C-W. Hsu, C-C. Chang, C-J. Lin, A practical guide to support vector classification, National Taiwan University (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.