E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Compressibility and Time-dependency|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- N. Janbu, Sediment deformation. Bulleting 35,Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gilboy, The compressibility of sand-mica mixtures.Proc. American Society of Civil Engineers, 54, pp 555-568. (1928) [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, R.B. Peck, Soil Mechanics in EngineeringPractice, 2nd Edition, pp 67-68. John Wiley, New York (1943) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Taylor, Soil Mechanics. pp217-218. JohnWiley, New York (1943) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Wesley, B.A. Richards, Preloading and wicktreatment of a very soft clay site at Prai, Malaysia.Proc. Fifth Int. Geot. Seminar Case Histories in SoftClay, Singapore (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Wesley, Discussion on paper: Influence of in situfactors on dynamic response of Piedmont residual soils. ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. Vol 126, No 4, 384-385 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Wesley Geotechnical characteristics of a pumicesand. Proc. Characterisation and Eng. Props. of Natural Soils. Singapore. Vol. 4 pp 2449-2473. Taylor and Francis. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.F.L. Hyde and Y, Nakata, Yield and SoilCrushability Proc. Int. Workshop on SoilCrushability, Ube, Japan, pp 1-18. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dobie, On the Pre-consolidation Pressure:Experience Based on Testing the Holocene MarineClay of Peninsula Malaysia. Geot. Eng. Journal of theSEAGS & AGSSEA Vol. 47 No. 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.