E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour of Unsaturated Geomaterials|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- D.G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop, The measurement of pore pressure in Triaxial test, Proc. of the conf. on pore pressure and suction in soil., 38-46 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund, N.R Morgenstern, R.A Widger, Canad. Geotech. J., 313-321 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hormdee, Ochiai, and Yasufuku, Advanced direct shear testing for collapsible soils with water content and matric suction measurement, Proc., of the Intl. symp. on adv. exp. unsat. soil mech., 177-184 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rasool, J. Kuwano, and S. Tachibana, Behavior of compacted unsaturated soil in isotropic compression, cyclic and monotonic shear loading sequences in undrained condition, Proc. of 6th Intl. symp. on def. charac. of geomat., 267-274 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Melinda, H. Rahardjo, K.K Han, E.C Leong, J. of Geot. and Geoenvn. Engn., 130, 8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Farooq, R. Orense, I. Towhata, Soils and Found., 44, 2 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.