E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour of Unsaturated Geomaterials|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- Kamata, T., Tsukamoto, Y., and Ishihara, K., Undrained shear strength of partially saturated sand in triaxial tests, Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, 42, 1, 57-62 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Okamura, M. and Soga, Y., Effects of pore fluid compressibility on liquefaction resistance of partially saturated sand, Soils and Foundations, 46, 5, 695-700 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsukamoto, Y., Kawabe, S., Matsumoto, J., Hagiwara, S., Cyclic resistance of two unsaturated silty sands against soil liquefaction, Soils and Foundations, 54, 6, 1094-1103 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murata, H, Takekuni, K. and Nakata, Y., Slope failure of embankment in Sanyo expressway due to passage of typhoon 14 in 2005, Soils and Foundations, Vol.49, No.5, pp.797-806 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unno, T., Kazama, M., Uzuoka, R., and Sento, N., Liquefaction of unsaturated sand considering the pore air pressure and volume compressibility of the soil particle skeleton. Soils and Foundations, 48, 187-89 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vanapalli, S. K., and Fredlund, D. G., Interpretaion of undrained shear strength of unsaturated soils in terms of stress state variables, Symp. on Unsaturated Soils (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.