E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour at Geotechnical Interfaces|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- R. J. Jardine, F. C. Chow, R. F. Overy, and J. R. Standing, ICP design methods for driven piles in sands and clays. London, Thomas Telford (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Byrne, R. McAdam, H. Burd, G. Houlsby, C. Martin, W. Beuckelaers, L. Zdravkovic, D. Taborda, D. Potts, R. J. Jardine, E. Ushev, T. Liu, D. Abadias, K. Gavin, D. Igoe, P. Doherty, J. S. Gretlund, M. P. Andrade, A. M. Wood, F. Schroeder, S. Turner, and M. Plummer, PISA: New design methods for offshore wind turbine monopiles. In 8th International Conference on Offshore Site Investigation & Geotechnics, London, UK (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Chow, R. J. Jardine, F. Brucy, and J. Nauroy, J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng., 124, 3, 254-264 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Jardine, J. R. Standing, and F. C. Chow, Géotechnique, 56, 4, 227-244 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Gavin, D. J. P. Igoe, and L. Kirwan, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Geotechnical Engineering, 166, 2, 122-130 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karlsrud, T. G. Jensen, E. K. Wensaas Lied, F. Nowacki, and A. S. Simonsen, Significant ageing effects for axially loaded piles in sand and clay verified by new field load tests. In Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, TX, USA, pp. paper OTC-25197-MS (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rimoy, M. Silva, R. J. Jardine, Z. X. Yang, B. T. Zhu, and C. H. C. Tsuha, Géotechnique, 65(7):576-589 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Yang, W. B. Guo, R. J. Jardine, and F. Chow, Can. Geotech. J., 54, 1, 59-74 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Carroll, P. Carotenuto, C. Dano, I. Salama, M. Silva, S. Rimoy, K. Gavin, and R. J. Jardine, under review by Géotechnique (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, MSc thesis, Imperial College London (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Liu, PhD thesis, Imperial College London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, G. E. Green, V. K. Garga, A. Andresen, and J. D. Brown, Géotechnique, 21, 4, 273-328 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ramsey, R. J. Jardine, B. Lehane, and A. Ridley, A review of soil-steel interface testing with the ring shear apparatus. In Offshore Site Investigation and Foundation Behaviour. Society of Underwater Technology, London, UK (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Yang, R. J. Jardine, B. T. Zhu, P. Foray, and C. H. C. Tsuha, Géotechnique, 60, 6, 469-482 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Barmpopoulos, T. Ho, R. J. Jardine, and N. Anh-Minh, The large displacement shear characteristics of granular media against concrete and steel interfaces. In Proceedings of the Research Symposium on Characterization and Behavior of Interfaces. (Frost, J. (ed)) IOS press, Atlanta, USA (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ho, R. J. Jardine, and N. Anh-Minh, Géotechnique, 61, 3, 221, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Quinteros, R. Dyvik, and N. Mortensen, Interface friction angle from ring shear tests on offshore North Sea sands. In Geotechnical Frontiers 2017. (Brandon, T. L., and Valentine, R. J. (eds)) ASCE, Orlando, USA, vol. GSP 280 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. D. Chan, R. M. Buckley, T. F. Liu, and R. J. Jardine, Laboratory investigation of interface shearing in chalk. In IS-Glasgow (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Liu, V. S. Quinteros, R. J. Jardine, J. A. H. Carraro, and J. Robinson, A unified database of ring shear steel-interface tests on sandy-silty soils. Submitted to ECSMGE, Reykjavik (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Altuhafi, R. J. Jardine, V. N. Georgiannou, and W. W. Moinet, Géotechnique, 68, 6, 546-555 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uesugi, and H. Kishida, Soils Found., 26, 2, 33-46 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Chow, PhD thesis, Imperial College (University of London) (1997) [Google Scholar]
- CUR Bearing capacity of steel pipe piles, Report 2001-8. Gouda, The Netherlands, Centre for Civil Engineering Research and Codes (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.