E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Discrete Element Modelling|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- R. J. Jardine, "Some observations on the kinematic nature of soil stiffness.," Soils Found., vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 111-124, (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Mitchell and K. Soga, Fundamentals of soil behavior, no. Ed.3. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Plimpton, "Fast Parallel Algorithms for Short-Range Molecular Dynamics," J. Comput. Phys., vol. 117, no. 1, pp. 1-19, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- C. Thornton and S. J. Antony, "Quasi-static deformation of particulate media," Philos. Trans. Soc. London Ser. a Math. Phys. Eng. Sci., pp. 2763-2782, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Nguyen, C. O’Sullivan, and M. Otsubo, "Discrete element method analysis of small-strain stiffness under anisotropic stress states," Géotechnique Lett., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 183-189, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kuwano and R. J. Jardine, "A triaxial investigation of kinematic yielding in sand," Géotechnique, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 563-579, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gasparre, S. Nishimura, N. A. Minh, M. R. Coop, and R. J. Jardine, "The stiffness of natural London Clay," Géotechnique, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 33-47, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Smith, R. J. Jardine, and D. W. Hight, "The yielding of Bothkennar clay," Géotechnique, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 257-274, (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Thornton, "Numerical simulations of deviatoric shear deformation of granular media," Géotechnique, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 43-53, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Satake, "Fabric tensor in granular materials," in IUTAM Conference on Deformation and Flow of Granular Materials, 1982, , pp. 63-68 (AA Balkema, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.