E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- M. Damgaard, L. Andersen, L. Ibsen, H. Toft, J. Sørensen, Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics 41, 46-59 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Di Prisco, D.M.Wood, Mechanical Behaviour of Soils Under Environmentallly-Induced Cyclic Loads, Vol. 534 (Springer Science & Business Media, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Olson, J. Lai, Tech. rep., Chaoyang University of Technology (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sabaliauskas, L. Ibsen, Cyclic Triaxial Loading of Cohesionless Silty Sand (International Society off shore and Polar Engineers, 2015), pp. 821-826, ISBN 978-1-880653-89-0 [Google Scholar]
- T. Sabaliauskas, L.B. Ibsen et al., Triaxial testing beyond yielding, in The 27th International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference (International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tomas, I. Lars, Bo, Geotechnical testing journal 42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dobry, T. Abdoun, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering p. 04015047 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Yoder (1980), a Report on Research Concluded Under Grants from National Science Foundation [Google Scholar]
- R. Dobry, T. Abdoun, An investigation into why liquefaction charts work: A necessary step toward integrating the states of art and practice, in Proc., 5th Int. Conf. on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering (Chilean Geotechnical Society Santiago, Chile, 2011), pp. 13-44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.