E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Numerical Modelling: THCM Coupling, Localisation, Boundary Value Problems|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- T. Sawamatsu, N. Sato, T. Nitta, H. Miyatake, JSCE Annual Meeting.73. (2017) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Japan road association, Guideline for road retaining walls. (2012) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- J. Izawa, J. Kuwano, Soils & Foundations. 51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka, M. Sakamoto, T. Kawamura, S. Fukushima, Soils and Foundations, 26 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ramberg, W. T . Osgood, National Advisory Committee sor aeronautics Technical note, 902 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation ,Soil plus 2017 dynamic manual, (2017) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Imai, K. Tonouchi, Proceedings of the 2nd ESPT (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Railway Technical Research Institute, Design Standards for Railway Structures and Commentary (Seismic Design) (2012) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Fei CAI, Keizo UGAI, Introduction to Finite element Method in Geotechnical Engineering, (2013) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- The ports & harbours association of japan, Technical standards and commentaries for port and harbour facilities in japan, (2018) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.