E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Numerical Modelling: THCM Coupling, Localisation, Boundary Value Problems|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- Schnabel et al., "SHAKE: A Computer Program for Earthquake Response Analysis of Horizontally Layered Sites", Berkeley, University of California. (1973). [Google Scholar]
- IBC, International Building Code, by International Code Council, Delmar Publishers. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Carlton B. "An Improved Description of the Seismic Response of Sites with High Plasticity Soils, Organic Clays, and Deep Soft Soil Deposits" A Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation, University of California, Berkeley, 845 p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- NIED, Online data base of the Japanese National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, http://www.k-net.bosai.go.jp/. Accessed May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson, G. M. and Boore, D. M. "Empirical Ground-Motion Relations for Subduction-Zone Earthquakes and Their Application to Cascadia and Other Regions", Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 93 (4): 1703-1729. (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kramer S. L., Geotechnical Earthquake engineering, Prentice Hall, 673p. (1996), [Google Scholar]
- Vucetic, M. and Dobry, R., "Effect of soil plasticity on cyclic response." Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. ASCE, 117(1), 89-107. (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Darendeli M. B., "Development of a New Family of Normalized Modulus Reduction and Material Damping Curves", Dissertation for the Ph.D. degree, The University of Texas at Austin, 362 p. (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.