E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- Filz G. M. et.al. Standardized definitions and laboratory procedures for soil cement specimens applicable to wet method of deep mixing, Geo-Frontiers Congress, ASCE, 162, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kitazume et.al, The Japanese Geotechnical Society-Elsevier, 55761, 777 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A Mostafa et.al, ASCE, 128, 6, 520-529 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration Design Manual: Deep Mixing for Embankment and Foundation Support, FHWA-HRT-13-046 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Topolnicki et.al, Grouting and Deep Mixing, ASCE, 228, 1, 533-542 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Terashi Theme lecture: Deep mixing method-Brief state of the art. , 4th Proceedings of the International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Hamburg, 2475-2478 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- EuroSoilStab (2002), Design guide soft soil stabilization, CT97-0351 [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Bruce, Practitioner’s guide to deep mixing, Ground Improvement, 5, 3, 95-100 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coastal Development Institute of Technology (CDIT), (2002), The Deep Mixing Method: Principle, Designed Construction [Google Scholar]
- B. Broms, Deep soil stabilization: design and construction of lime and lime/cement columns, Stockholm: Royal Institute of Technology (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.