E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- S. Yimsiri et al., Lateral and upward soil-pipeline interactions in sand for deep embedment conditions. 130(8): p.p. 830-842, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Crofts, B. Menzies, and A. J.G. Tarzi, Lateral displacement of shallow buried pipelines due to adjacent deep trench excavations. 27(2): p. 161-179, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Karamitros, et al., Stress analysis of buried steel pipelines at strike-slip fault crossings. 27(3): p. 200-211, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Jung et al., Lateral soil-pipe interaction in dry and partially saturated sand. 139(12): p.p. 2028-2036, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Robert, Soil-pipeline interaction in unsaturated soils. 2010, University of Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bryden, H. El Naggar, and A.J.G. Valsangkar, Soil-structure interaction of very flexible pipes: centrifuge and numerical investigations. 15(6), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatterjee, Numerical modelling of pipe-soil interactions. University of Western Australia, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Shwan, Physical and numerical modelling of sheet pile wall for unsaturated sand. in UNSAT 2018: The 7th Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Peck, Deep excavations and tunneling in soft ground. Proc. 7th ICSMFE: p.p: 225-290, (1969). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Mair, R. N. Taylor, and A.J. Bracegirdle, Subsurface settlement profiles above tunnels in clays. Geotechnique. 43(2), (1993). [Google Scholar]
- PivView2C, U.M.J.P.G., Germany, Ver. 2.1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.