E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integrated Laboratory/Site Investigations, Geophysical Methods and Field Monitoring|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- F. Tatsuoka, Compaction characteristics and physical properties of compacted soil controlled by the degree of saturation, Keynote Lecture, Deformation characteristics of geomaterials, Proc. of 6th Int. Conf. on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, Buenos Aires, 40-78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka & A. Gomes Correia, Importance of Controlling the Degree of Saturation in Soil Compaction linked to Soil Structure Design, Transportation Geotechnics 17, 3-27 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka, T. Tanaka, K. Ueno, A. Duttine, &Y. Mohri, Soil properties and seismic stability of old and new Fujinuma dams, Proc. Int. Symp. on Qualification of dynamic analyses of dams and their equipment. Saint-Malo, France (.eds. Fry, J.-J. & Matsumoto, N.), 119-170 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duttine, F. Tatsuoka, T. Shinbo & Y. Mohri, A new simplified seismic stability analysis taking into account degradation of soil undrained stress-strain properties and effects of compaction, Proc. Int. Sym. on Qualification of dynamic analyses of dams and their equipment, Saint-Malo, France (eds. Fry, J.-J. & Matsumoto, N.), 215-234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duttine, F. Tatsuoka & K. Ueno, Effects of compaction on soil undrained shear strength deteriorating during undrained cyclic loading and controlling seismic stability of embankment, Proc. 7th Int. Sym. on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, IS-Glasgow (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nemoto, & T. Sasaki, Soil compaction characteristics, Celebrating 30th Anniversary Volume, Construction Method and Machinery Research Institute, 45-58 (in Japanese) (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mikuni, Study on the properties of fill dam core material and its compaction (No. 1), Monthly J. of JGS, Tsuchi-to-Kiso, 10(1), 4-12 (in Japanese) (1962) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, G. Hooper & R. Campanella, Permeability of compacted clay, J. of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Div., ASCE 91, 41-65 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Daniel & C.H. Benson, Water content-density criteria for compacted soil liners, J. of Geotechnical Engineering 116-12, 1811-1830 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Benson & J.M. Trast, Hydraulic conductivity of thirteen compacted clays, Clays and Clay Minerals, 43-6, 669-681 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Joslin, Ohio’s typical moisture-density curves, ASTM STP239, Proc. of Symposium on Application of Soil Testing in Highway Design and Construction, 111-118 (1959) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, F. Tatsuoka & Y. Mohri, Earthquake-induced failure of Fujinuma Dam, Proc. Int. Sym. on Dams for a Changing World, 24th Congress ICOLD, Kyoto, 6.47-6.52 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.