E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Integrated Laboratory/Site Investigations, Geophysical Methods and Field Monitoring|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- Japan Rural Development Bureau (JRDB), On the revision of earth fill dam design codes, Japan Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Doc. No. 4, (in Japanese) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, F. Tatsuoka, Y. Mohri, Earthquake-induced failure of Fujinuma Dam, Proc. Int. Symp. On Dams for a Changing World, 24th Congress ICOLD, Kyoto (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ueno, Y. Mohri, T. Tanaka, F. Tatsuoka, Effects of compaction degree on the strength reduction rate by cyclic undrained loading of saturated soil, Proc. 49th Japan National Conference on Geotechnical Eng., Kitakyushu, 1395-1396 (in Japanese) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka, T. Tanaka, K. Ueno, A. Duttine, Y. Mohri, Soil properties and seismic stability of old and new Fujinuma dams, Proc. Int. Symp. on Qualification of dynamic analyses of dams and their equipment, Saint-Malo, France (eds. Fry, J.-J. & Matsumoto, N.), 119-170 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duttine, F. Tatsuoka, T. Shinbo, Y. Mohri, A new simplified seismic stability analysis taking into account degradation of soil undrained stress-strain properties and effects of compaction, Proc. Int. Sym. on Qualification of dynamic analyses of dams and their equipment, Saint-Malo, France (eds. Fry, J.-J. & Matsumoto, N.), 215-234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka, F.T. Miura, Compacted states and physical properties of soil controlled by the degree of saturation during compaction, Proc. 7th Int. Symp. on Deformation Characteristics of Geo-materials, IS-Glasgow (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Donovan, A stochastic approach to the liquefaction problem, Proc. Int. Conf. On Application of Statistics and Probability to Soil and Structural Eng., HongKong, 513-535 (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.