E3S Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20192018 International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 April 2019|
- Chankong, A. Biodiversity of inververtebrate in Thailand Sea: Corals. Conference 2014 International Day for Biodiversity: Island Biodiversity, June 22-24 2014: Walailak University, Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Rungsupa, S., Chawakitchareon, P., Hansuebsai, A., Sasaki, S., and Kiyoki, Y. Photographic Assessment of Coral Stress: Effect of Low Salinity to Acropora sp . Goniopora sp .and Pavona sp. at Sichang Island, Thailand. Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases XXIX, IOS Press, 2018, 301: 137-148. [Google Scholar]
- Rungsupa, S., Sesulihatien, W. T., Hansuebai, A., Chawakitchareon, P., Sasaki, S., and Kiyoki, Y. The Early Step of Healthiness Detection for Coral Quality of Life at Sichang Island, Thailand. The proceedings of 5th International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Science and Management, Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand, The Twin Towers Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, May 11-13, 2016, (11R5 11). [Google Scholar]
- Fitt, W. K., McFarland, F. K., Warner, M. E., and Chilcoat. G. C. Seasonal patterns of tossue biomass and densities of symbiotic dinoflagellates in reef corals and relation to coral bleaching. American Society of Limnology and Oceanography. 2000, 45: 667-685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hansuebsai, A., Rungsupa, S., Kiyoki, Y., Sasaki, S., and Chawakitchareon, P. Study the effect of Ammonia by Image Analysis on Healthiness Detection for Coral Quality of Life. Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases XXIX, IOS Press, 2018, 301: 343-353. [Google Scholar]
- Regional Environment Office. Reports from the environmental quality situation in Eastern of Thailand at 2015. Regional Environment Office 13 (Chonburi). 2016, 106 p. [Google Scholar]
- Coverdale, T. C., Herrmann, N. C. Altieri A. H., and Bertness, M. D. Latent impacts: the role of historical human activitiy in coastal habitat loss. Frontiers in Ecology and Environment, January 2013, 69-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lawson, T. B. Fundamentals of aquaculture engineering. Chapman & Hall, New York. 1995, pp. 355. [Google Scholar]
- Siebeck, U. E., Marshall, N. J., Klü, A., and Hoegh-Guldberg, O. Monitoring coral bleaching using a colour reference card. Coral Reefs. 2006, 25 (3): 453-460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lenore, S. C., Arnold, E. G., and Andrew, D. E. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 22nd Edition, 10200-Plankton. 2012, pp. 1992-2019. [Google Scholar]
- Finney, D. J. Probit Analysis (2nd Ed). Journal of the Institute of Actuaries. 1952, 78 (3): 388 390. [Google Scholar]
- Nordin, R. N., and Pommen, L. W. Water Quality Guidelines for Nitrogen (Nitrate, Nitrite, and Ammonia) Overview Report Update Water Stewardship Division, Ministry of Environment, Province of British Columbia. 2009, 28 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nozawa, Y. Annual variation in the timing of coral spawning in a high-latitude environment: influence of temperature. The Biological Bulletin. 2012, 222 (3): 192-202. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Buchheim, J. Coral Reef Bleaching. Odyssey Expeditions-Marine Biology Learning Center Publications. Retrieved from http://www.marinebiology.org/coralbleaching.htm, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Marine and Coastal Resources. Coral bleaching. Retrieved from http://marinegiscenter. dmcr.go.th/km/coral-blenching/#.WS55qmiGPIV, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kellogg, C. Coral Mucus Goes Mainstream-New Discoveries in Microbial Communities. Journal Marine Ecology Progress Series, 2004. 273: 81-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerswell, P. A., and Jones, J. R. Effects of hypo-osmosis on the coral Stylophora pistillata: nature and cause of low salinity. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 2003, 253: 145-154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baohua, Z., Guangce, W., Bo, H., and Tseng, C. K. Effects of temperature, hypoxia, ammonia and nitrate on the bleaching among three coral species. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2004, 49 (18): 1923-1928. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arthur, R., Done, T. J., Marsh, H., and Harriott, V. Local processes strongly influence post-bleaching benthic recovery in the Lakshadweep Island. Coral Reefs. 2006, 25: 427-440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Winters, G., Holzman, R., Blekman, A., Beer, S., and Loya, Y. Photographic assessment of coral chlorophyll contents: Implications for ecophysiological studies and coral monitoring. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology. 2009, 25-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.