E3S Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20192018 International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 April 2019|
- Chinese Administration of Environmental Protection and State Administration of Market Regulation, Limits and Measurement Methods for Exhaust Pollutants from Diesel Engines of Non-road Machinery (III, IV), 4(2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, NONROAD Model (nonroad engines, equipment, and vehicles) http://www.epa.gov/otaq/nonrdmdl. Html (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Office for the Environment, Non-road Fuel Consumption and Pollutant Emissions Study for the Period from 1980 to 2020 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Samarasa, K. H. Ck, Off-road vehicles: a comparison of emissions with those from road transport Science of the Total Environment, 169 249 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Kean, R. F. Ser, R. A. Harley, A fuel-based assessment of off-road diesel engine emissions Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 50 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Zhang, J. Y. Zheng, S. Yin, Development of non-road mobile source emission inventory for the Pearl River Delta Region Environmental Science 31 886 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Li, Y. Wu, Y. Zhou, Fuel consumption and emission inventory of typical construction equipments in China Environmental Science 32 518 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, Z. Li, K. S. Zhang, An overview of non-road equipment emissions in China Atmospheric Environment 132 283 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Fan, L. Nie, R. B. Kan, Fuel consumption based exhaust emissions estimating from agriculture equipment in Beijing Journal of Safety and Environment 11 145 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Jin, D. Chen, X. M. Fu, Estimation of agricultural machinery emissions in Tianjin in 2010 based on fuel consumption China Environmental Science, 34 2148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Xie, X. M. Zheng, Atmospheric pollutant emission inventory from non-road mobile sources in Nanjing and its characteristics Pollution Control Technology 29 47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tan, J. Liu, Y. Shen, Emission Inventory of Air Pollutants from Cargo Handling Equipment Environmental Science and Management 38 82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Administration of Environmental Protection and State Administration of Market Regulation, Limits and measurement methods for exhaust pollutants from diesel engines of non-road machinery (I, II) (Beijing: China Environment Press) 10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection, Non-road mobile source air pollutant emission inventory preparation technical guide 62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- State Administration of Market Regulation and Standardization of the People’s Republic of china, General diesel fuels China Standard 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.