E3S Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20192018 International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 April 2019|
- Donnelly, K., Beckett-Furnell, Z., Traeger, S., Okrasinski, T. and Holman, S., 2006. Eco-design implemented through a product-based environmental management system. Journal of Cleaner Production, 14(15-16), pp.1357-1367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.madehow.com/Volume1/Porcelain.html [Google Scholar]
- Kašuba, V., Rozgaj, R., Milić, M., Želježić, D., Kopjar, N., Pizent, A., ... & Jazbec, A. 2012 Evaluation of genotoxic effects of lead in pottery-glaze workers using micronucleus assay, alkaline comet assay and DNA diffusion assay. International archives of occupational and environmental health, 85(7), pp. 807-818.. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ajmal, M., Khan, A., Nomani, A.A. and Ahmed, S., 1997. Heavy metals: leaching from glazed surfaces of tea mugs. Science of the total environment, 207(1), pp.49-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voliotis, A., Bezantakos, S., Giamarelou, M., Valenti, M., Kumar, P. and Biskos, G., 2014. Nanoparticle emissions from traditional pottery manufacturing. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 16(6), pp.1489-1494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El Boudour El Idrissi, H., Daoudi, L., El Ouahabi, M. and Fagel, N., 2016. Flaws linked to lime in pottery of Marrakech (Morocco). Journal of Materials and Environmental Science. [Google Scholar]
- Zamek, J., 1999. What Every Potter Should Know: Answers and Solutions to Common Pottery Problems. Krause Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Eppler, R.A., 2003. Putting color into glazes and enamels. Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, 62(4), pp.181-191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guodian, C., 2011. See Traditional Ceramic Technology from Ceramic Materials of Jizhou kiln Porcelain, Jiangsu Ceramics, 3, p.005. [Google Scholar]
- C.L Lu, The Spatial Manifestation of Calligraphy in Ceramic Art-Lu Qinglin’s Creation of Pottery Creation, master thesis, 2008, Taiwan Art University. [Google Scholar]
- Andreola, F., Barbieri, L., Corradi, A., Ferrari, A.M., Lancellotti, I., and Neri, P., 2007. Recycling of EOL CRT glass into ceramic glaze formulations and its environmental impact by LCA approach. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 12(6), pp.448-454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cargnin, M., Salgado, A.L.F., Gomes, J.M., Junior, A.D.N., and Hotza, D., Case study of the comparative life cycle analysis (LCA) of glazed porcelain tile and red-body stoneware tile production. [Google Scholar]
- Lolli, V., Panone, V. and Benedetti, A., 2015. Comparative analysis, through LCA Method, between a house with laminated wood structure and straw infill and a house with reinforced concrete structure and brick infill. [Google Scholar]
- Guinée, J.B., 2002. Handbook on life cycle assessment operational guide to the ISO standards. The international journal of life cycle assessment, 7(5), p.311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.