E3S Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20192018 International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Science and Engineering|
|Published online||17 April 2019|
- A. Ijam, R. Saidur Nanofluid as a coolant for electronic devices (cooling of electronic devices). Appl. Therm. Eng, 32, 76-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Grange, L., Costa, G. D., & Stolf, P. Green IT for data center powered with renewable energy. Future Generation Computer Systems, 86, 99-120 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harsh Patel. Immersion Cooling of High End Data Center Server and Validation Through Experiments. University of Texas at Arlington (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Zhang, D. Pinjala, T.N. Wong, K.C. Toh, Y.K. Joshi. Single-phase liquid cooled microchannel heat sink for electronic packages. Appl. Therm. Eng, 25 1472-1487 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Jimil M. Shah, et al. Reliability Enhancements to Data Center Operation. University of Texas at Arlington (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kheirabadi, A. C. Design of thermal contact liquid cooling system for military server electronics. Dalhousie University (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Naphon, S. Wiriyasart Liquid cooling in the mini-rectangular fin heat sink with and without thermoelectric for CPU. Int. Commun. Heat Mass, 36, 166-171 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard Eiland, et al. Flow Rate and Inlet Temperature Considerations for Direct Immersion of a Single Server in Mineral Oil. University of Texas in Arlington (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rong, H., Zhang, H., Xiao, S., Li, C., & Hu, C. Optimizing Energi Consumtion for Data Centers. Renewble and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 58, 674-691 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sohed Murshed S.M. & Nieto de Castro C.A. A critical review of traditional and emerging techniques and fluids for electronics cooling. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 78, 821-833 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.