E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Positioning Technology and Applications|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Transportation, Federal Radio Navigation Plan 2017, pp.56-57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Kaplan and C. J. Hegarty, Understanding GPS : Principles and Applications, 2nd ed. (Artech House, Norwood, MA 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transportation, National PNT Architecture Workshop at Volpe, The Volpe Center, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eldredge, P. Enge, M. Harrison, R. Kenagy, S. Lo, R. Loh, R. Lilly, M. Narins and R. Niles, Alternative positioning, navigation & timing (PNT) study, Proc. of International Civil Aviation Organization Navigation Systems Panel, pp.1-19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. White, P. S. Maybeck and S. L. DeVilbiss, Detection of Interference/Jamming and Spoofing in a DGPS-aided Inertial System, IEEE Trans. on AES, 34, 4, pp.1208-1217 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lo, P. Enge, F. Niles, R. Loh, L. Eldredge and M. Narins, Preliminary Assessment of Alternative Navigation Means for Civil Aviation, Proc. of ION ITM 2010, pp. 314-322 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Williams, S. Basker and N. Ward, e-Navigation and the Case for eLoran, The Journal of Navigation, 61, 3, pp. 473-484 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Koo, Y. Kim, H. So, S.H. Oh, S.C. Kim and D.-H. Hwang, Modeling & Simulation Software Design for Coverage Analysis of Multiple Radio Positioning Integration System, JPNT, 5, 2, pp. 47-57 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, H. Kim, D.-H. Hwang, S. H. Oh and H. So, Multi-radio Integrated Navigation System M&S Software Design for GNSS Back-up, Proc. of 2018 IEEE/ION PLANS, pp. 1026-1033 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maria, Introduction to Modeling and Simulation, Proc. of 1997 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.7-13 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, J. Lee, S. H. Oh, H. So, D.-H. Hwang, Design of Navigation Environment Generation Module of M&S Software for Integrated Navigation System Performance Evaluation, JPNT, 7, 2, pp.73-90 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.-M. Choi, K.-S. Ko, A Study on Development Direction of Navigation System for NAVWAR, JKIICE (in Korean), 19, 3, pp. 756-763 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, J. Lee, W. J. Yoo, S. H. Oh, H. K. Lee, H. So, D.-H. Hwang, Design of Navigation Environment Generation Module of Multi-radio Integrated Navigation System M&S Software for Countermeasure to Navigation Warfare, Proc. of 2018 IEIE Summer Conference (in Korean), pp.791-794 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Jeong, T. H. Kim, C. S. Sin and S. U. Lee, Technical trends of smart jamming for GPS signal, ETRI Electronics and Telecommunications Trends (in Korean), 27, 6, pp. 75-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Song, M. Y. Shin, S. B. Son, Y.-B. Kim, S. J. Lee and C. Park, The Integrated eLoran/GPS Navigation Algorithm for Reduced Calculational Complexity and High Accuracy, Trans. of KIEE (in Korean), 60, 3, pp.612-619 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-K. Lee, C.-B. Lee, S.-H. Yang, J.-K. Lee and H.-D. Kong, Diurnal Effect Compensation Algorithm for a Backup and Substitute Navigation System of GPS, JKICS (in Korean), 33, 12, pp. 1225-1232 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.-W. Bernhard, L. Herbert and W. Elmar, GNSS – Global Navigation Satellite Systems GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and more, (Springer, Wien, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission 2003, World Wide Radionavigation System Evaluation of the Galileo Performance Against Maritime GNSS Requirements, (IMO, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tossaint, J. Samson, F. Toran and J. Ventura-Traveset, The Stanford ESA Integrity Diagram: A New tool for the user domain SBAS integrity assessment, JIN. 54, 2, pp.1-17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Annual of navigation, Availability, Reliability and Continuity Model of Differential GPS Transmission, (Gdańsk Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.