E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Positioning Technology and Applications|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- J. Lee, H. Kim, D.-H. Hwang, S. H. Oh and H. So, Multi-radio Integrated Navigation System M&S Software Design for GNSS Back-up, Proc. of 2018 IEEE/ION PLANS, pp. 1026-1033 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, J. Lee, S. H. Oh, H. So, D.-H. Hwang, Design of Navigation Environment Generation Module of M&S Software for Integrated Navigation System Performance Evaluation, JPNT, 7, 2, pp.73-90 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.-M. Choi, K.-S. Ko, A Study on Development Direction of Navigation System for NAVWAR, JKIICE (in Korean), 19, 3, pp. 756-763 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, J. Lee, W. J. Yoo, S. H. Oh, H. K. Lee, H. So, D.-H. Hwang, Design of Navigation Environment Generation Module of Multi-radio Integrated Navigation System M&S Software for Countermeasure to Navigation Warfare, Proc. of 2018 IEIE Summer Conference (in Korean), pp.791-794 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Jeong, T. H. Kim, C. S. Sin and S. U. Lee, Technical trends of smart jamming for GPS signal, ETRI Electronics and Telecommunications Trends (in Korean), 27, 6, pp. 75-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maria, Introduction to Modeling and Simulation, Proc. of 1997 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.7-13 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Stallings, Operating Systems : Internals and Design Principles, 4th ed. (Pearson Education International, Upper Saddle River, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Silberschatz, P. B. Galvin and G. Gagne, Operating System Concepts, 9th ed. (Wiley, River Street Hoboken, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- U. K. Park, Development and Performance Evaluation of Dynamic Memory Management Methodology in Multithreaded System, The Journal of Applied Science Technology (in Korean), 11, 1, pp. 55-76 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Lee, H. K. Song and T. G. Kim, Analysis and Application of Performance Improvement of a Real-time Simulation Visualization based on Multi-thread Pipelining Parallel Processing, JKSS (in Korean), 26, 3, pp. 13-22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.