E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Positioning Technology and Applications|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- S. Dawoud, “GNSS principles and comparison,” Postdam University. [Google Scholar]
- C. Jeffrey, An Introduction to GNSS, Canada: NovAtel Inc, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Ali, “Positioning with Wide-Area GNSS Networks: Concept and Application,” Positioning, pp. 1-6, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Karaim, M. Elsheikh and A. Noureldin, “GNSS Error Sources,” in Multifuntional Operation and Application of GPS, Intechopen, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Bolstad, J. Andy and B. Jon, “A Comparison of Autonomous, WAAS, Real-Time, and Post-Processed Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Accuracies in Northern Forests,” Northern Journal of Applied Forestry, pp. 5-11, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Abidin, Survei Dengan GPS, Bandung: Penerbit ITB, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wells, N. Beck, D. Delikaraoglou, A. Kleusberg, E. J. Krakiwsky, G. Lachapelle, R. B. Langley, M. Nakiboglu, K.-P. Schwarz, J. M. Tranquilla and P. Vanicek, “Guide to GPS Positioning,” Geodesy and Geomatic Engineering UNB, Canada, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Principles and Practice of GPS Surveying, School of Geomatic Engineering, University of New South Wales, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- G. Seeber, Satellite Geodesy, Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.