E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor and Urban Navigation|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- M. Maimone, Y. Cheng, L. Matthies, J. Field Roboticis, Two years of visual odometry on the mars exploration rovers, 24, 3, 169-186 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scaramuzza, F. Fraundorfer, IEEE robotics & automation magzine, Visual odometry [tutorial], 18, 4, 80-92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kelly, G. S. Sukhatme, Int. J. of Robotics Research, Visual-inertial sensor fusion: Localization, mapping and sensor-to-sensor self-calibration, 30, 1, 56-79 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Guo, S. I. Roumeliotis, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, IMU-RGBD camera extrinsic calibration: Observability analysis and consistency improvement, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li and A. I. Mourikis, Int. J. of Robotics Research, Online temporal calibration for camera–IMU systems: Theory and algorithms, 33, 7, 947-964 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, H. Yu, X. Zheng, A. I. Mourikis, High-fidelity sensor modeling and self-calibration in vision-aided inertial navigation, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, A. I. Mourikis, Int, J. of Robotics and Research, High-precision, consistent EKF-based visual-inertial odometry, 32, 6, 690-711 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Furgale, J. Rehder, R. Siegwart, IEEE Int. Conf. On Intelligent Robots and Systems, Unified temporal and spatial calibration for multi-sensor systems (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sun, K. Mohtam B. Pfrommer, M. Watterson, S. Liu, Y. Mulgaonkar, C. J. Taylor, V. Kumar, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Robust stereo visual inertial odometry for fast autonomous flight, 3, 2, 965-972 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.