E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Indoor and Urban Navigation|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Geospatial Information Agency. 2015. Mapping Aspect for Detailed Spatial Plans. Cibinong [Google Scholar]
- K. D R. Ma, and R. X. Li. 2003. “Rational Functions and Potential for Rigorous Sensor Model Recovery”. American : Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Geodetic Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210 (firstname.lastname@example.org). [Google Scholar]
- Tao, C.V., and Y. Hu, 2001a. 3-D reconstruction algorithms based on the rational function model, Proceedings of ISPRS Joint Workshop “High Resolution Mapping from Space” 2001, 19–21 September Hanover, Germany, unpaginated CD-ROM [Google Scholar]
- Tempfli, K. 1991. DTM and differential modelling. In : Proceedings ISPRS and OEEPE joint workshop on updating digital data by photogrammetric method. Oxford, England [Google Scholar]
- Th. Toutin a, R. Chénier, Y. Carbonneau. 2002. “3D Models for High Resolution Images: Examples with Quickbird, Ikonos And Eros”. Canada : Canada Centre for Remote Sensing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turker, M. and A. O. Ok. Tanpa Tahun. “Comparison Of Different Mathematical Models On The Accuracy Of The Orthorectification Of Aster Imagery”. Ankara, Turkey: Hacettepe University. [Google Scholar]
- Whiteside, A. 1997. Recommended Standard Image Geometry Models, OpenGIS Web Site, URL: http://www.opengis.org/ipt/9702tf/UniversalImage/TaskForce.ppt [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.