E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- C. L. Phillips and H. T. Nagle, Digital Control System Analysis and Design, 3d ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Soliman and M. D. Srinath, Continuous and Discrete Signals and Systems, 2d ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Ziemer, W. H. Tranter, and S. R. Fannin, Signals and System Continuous and Discrete, 4th ed. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Phillips and H. T. Nagle, Digital Control System Analysis and Design, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, et. al, Effect of Frequency Domain Anti-Jamming Filter on Satellite Navigation Signal Tracking Performance, China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC, 2013), Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 243, Chapter 46, J. Sun et al. (eds.), pp. 507-516. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, et. al, Effects of Spectrum Leakage on Frequency Domain Anti-jamming Performance, China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC, 2016), Volume I, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 388, pp.631-642. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, X. Yan, Y. Ren, Spectrum Leakage Suppression for Multi-Frequency Signal based on DFT, IEEE 13th International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Welch, The Use of Fast Fourier Transform for the Estimation of Power Spectra: A Method Based on Time Averaging Over Short Modified Periodograms, IEEE Trans. Audio Electroacoustic (1970). [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Gupta, R. Mehra, Power Spectrum Estimation using Welch Method for Various Window Techniques, International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.