E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- S.Y. Kim, C.H. Kang, C.G. Park, ISGNSS 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Kim, C.H. Kang, C.G. Park, K.H. Lee, M.J. Yu, KIMST 2017 (2017). (in Korean) [Google Scholar]
- Sanvidha C.K. Herath, Pubudu N. Pathirana, Sensors, 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kamal, J.A. Farrell, A.K. Roy-Chowdhury, 2012 IEEE 51st Conf. Decision and Control, Maui, HI, USA, pp. 2732-2737 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kamel, J.A. Farrell, A.K. Roy-Chowdhury, IEEE Trans. Automat. Cont., 58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Olfati-Saber, Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and 28th Chinese Control Conference (CDC/CCC 2009), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kamal, C. Ding, B. Song, J.A. Farrell, A.K. Roy-Chowdhury, Proceedings of the 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference (CDC/ECC 2011), (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.