E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Septentrionv, “Septentrio white paper GNSS Interference”, www.septentrio.com, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Söderholm, M. Bhuiyan, S. Thombre, L. Ruotsalainen, & H. Kuusniemi, A multi-GNSS software-defined receiver: design, implementation, and performance benefits, Annals of Telecommunications, 71, 399-410 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben R Z. Quan, S. Cui, A. Sayed & H. Poor, Optimal multiband joint detection for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 57, 1128-1140 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yucek, & H. Arslan, A survey of spectrum sensing algorithms for cognitive radio applications, IEEE communications surveys & tutorials, 11 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Park, J. Chae, S. Song, S. Son, S. Choi, & C. Park, A Performance Analysis of Multi-GNSS Receiver with Various Intermediate Frequency Plans Using Single RF Front-end, Journal of Position, Navigation, and Timing, 6, 1-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ettus research, USRP Hardware Driver and USRP Manual[Internet], cited 2018 Sep 12, available from: http://files.ettus.com/manual/index.html [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, O. Yaron, I. Moerman, S. Bouckaert, B. Jooris, Real-time wide-band spectrum sensing for cognitive radio, In Communications and Vehicular Technology in the Benelux (SCVT), 1-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.